“DevOps” denotes a close collaboration and cross-pollination between previous cases i.e., purely the development roles, operations roles and QA roles. As it is necessary for the software to release at an ever-increasing rate that requires a complete paradigm shift from the traditional “waterfall” develop-test-release cycles. Developers must also take the responsibility for the quality of the testing and release environments.
In this foundational course, participants will learn a broader overview of technology and business landscape of DevOps and key transformation that are fostering the modern engineering/development practices. Participants will also learn various tools as a high level that enables varios aspects of DevOps eco-system.
After completing this course, participants will understand the following:
- DevOps – Why and What is it ? History and evolution
- The need of DevOps: Developers and Operations Priorities
- Business & organizational relevance
- Core elements – People, Process, Automation
- Ensuring reliability & resiliency
- DevOps & Agile, CI, Release Management, Cloud and Automation
- Processes & Tools
- Case studies & Best Practices
Duration & Modality:
- 4 hours, Instructor Led, face-to-face
- Lecture, demo & discussions