CORD (Central Office Re-architected as a Datacenter) combines NFV, SDN, and the elasticity of commodity clouds to bring datacenter economics and cloud agility to the Telco Central Office. CORD lets the operator manage their Central Offices using declarative modeling languages for agile, real-time configuration of new customer services. Major service providers like AT&T, SK Telecom, Verizon, China Unicom and NTT Communications are already supporting CORD.
- Technical Marketing Engineers.
- Technical Leaders/Managers.
- Network Administrators/Engineers.
- Network Support Engineers.
- Software Engineers (Dev/Test).
- Sales/Systems Engineers.
- System Administrators/ IT Engineers.
- Computing, Storage, Networking Basics
- Virtualization Knowledge
Information on Hands-on Labs
Participants need to have the following for the hands-on exercises.
- Laptop (Windows, Linux or Mac) with > 4GB RAM and virtualization software (freely available on all platforms)
- Further details about other installations will be shared upon confirmed booking or registration for the workshop