OpenStack is a cloud operating system that controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, all managed through a dashboard that gives administrators control while empowering their users to provision resources through a web interface. Like other aspects of the cloud operating system, it can be used by administrators and users to increase the value of existing datacenter assets.
This 1-day workshop focuses on introducing the cloud computing concepts followed by detailed discussion on OpenStack Architecture, components and typical deployments. In order to quickly visualize the learnt concepts and understand clearly, a demo will be performed on Instructor’s laptop where we launch the VM in the OpenStack cloud and discuss on how components will work together.
After working Criterion OpenStack Fundamentals workshop, participants will have clear understanding of the following topics.
- Cloud Computing Terminologies
- OpenStack Architecture
- OpenStack Components
- Interworking of OpenStack Components
- Network Virtualization
- NFV and OpenStack
- OpenStack Ecosystem
- Computing, Storage, Networking Basics
- Virtualization Knowledge
- Technical Marketing Engineers
- Technical Leaders/Managers
- Senior Managers and Directors
- Network Administrators/Engineers
- Network Support Engineers
- Software Engineers (Dev/Test)
- Sales/Systems Engineers
- System Administrators/ IT Engineers